Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wings of Kilimanjaro’s web site for non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, without the express written permission of Wings of Kilimanjaro, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wings of Kilimanjaro’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- If you wish to make use of any of the materials in any way which may contravene the restrictions above, or are in any doubt about the validity of your intended use, it is recommended that you contact Wings of Kilimanjaro with full details of your intended action; your request will be considered on its merits, and if approved you will be provided with permission in writing to proceed. You may not take further action until such written approval is received.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wings of Kilimanjaro at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Wings of Kilimanjaro’s web site are provided “as is”. Wings of Kilimanjaro makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wings of Kilimanjaro does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wings of Kilimanjaro or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wings of Kilimanjaro’s Internet site, even if Wings of Kilimanjaro or a Wings of Kilimanjaro authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Wings of Kilimanjaro’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wings of Kilimanjaro does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Wings of Kilimanjaro may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wings of Kilimanjaro does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Wings of Kilimanjaro has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wings of Kilimanjaro of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Wings of Kilimanjaro’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia and/or the Commonwealth without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- This website may use various analytics tools, including Google Analytics, to help analyze how users use the site. The tools may use “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to the analytics tool provider. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Wings of Kilimanjaro.
- Unless required and compelled by law, we will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site; we will not use it to link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user; and we will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.